Qi: in a Rhythm™ Series –
The territory, shape, flow, maintenance and archetypes of Qi
A 3 part series of workshops:
Utilizing an ontological approach with both kinesiology and mudras, you will be able to:
- Expand and clarify your visual and pulse diagnosis.
- Further your insights into Ko and Shen cycles and five element dynamics.
- Reveal the link between extraordinary meridians and ancestral patterns of disharmony.
- Locate the patient’s unique “display” that will alter the archetypal patterns of yin and yang, undynamic divisible qi and pernicious qi.
- Foster lasting resolution of patient dysfunction.
Qi Part 1 of 3: [2 days only]
Qi Part 2 of 3: [4 days]
Qi Part 3 of 3: [4 days]